Profile pages are utilized for creating your faculty and/or staff member's profile page. This page will contain biographical type information that the end user can use to learn more about you or contact you.
To Create a Profile Page:
- From the Dashboard, click on the Create New button.
- You'll see a list of options (also know as page creation rules) listed alphabetically. Click Profile Page.
- A dialog box comes up so that you may name your page. Enter your page name in the Name field, then click Create.
PLEASE NOTE: Please use only the first and last name, not any prefixes (ex. "Dr." or "Mrs.") or any suffixes (ex. "PhD" or "Jr."). You may spell out the full name within the page's Title field once your profile page has been created. The page name is what creates your actual URL/HTML link.
- A dialog box will appear, where you should see your unit's home page. You should then be able to expand the site tree in order to select where you would like to place this new page.
The likely location will be under a 'Profiles' folder, which could be located underneath your Faculty/Staff index page.
- Once you've clicked on the page or folder that you would like the new page to be placed under, click OK.
After creating your Profile page, you will now add your profile page to your Faculty Staff Index page listing.