Below are the optimal size/dimensions of each type of image component in the CMS. The dimensions are stated in pixels, by width x height. Each of the images should meet the following dimensions at a minimum. If larger, they can be resized appropriately. On average, having an image that sizes at 1920 x 1080 should be enough to be able to resize and crop if/when necessary.
- Section Front Page Banner Image: 1920x650 (minimum)
- Department Front Image: 1920x380
- Department Front Condensed Image: 1920x150
- Faculty/Staff Profile Page Image & Thumbnail: 612x792 (optimal) / 200x265 (minimum)
- PhotoGrid Component Images: 540x378 (minimum)