To upload an asset:
- Navigate to Assets by clicking Assets in the top utility bar.
- Select the folder in the Assets Tree where you want the asset to be stored (you will have to drill down in the assets tree/folder list until you see your area).
- Click the Create New Asset button. The asset upload area displays.
- If you are updating an asset with a file name that is already in use within the chosen upload directory, select the Update existing assets for conflicting names check box.
- Either drag assets from your system's file manager into the asset upload area, or click inside this space to browse for your asset.
- Click Upload.
Alternately, you can upload an asset this way:
- Right-click the folder you wish to upload the asset to and select New > Asset. The Create New Asset dialog opens.
- Either drag assets from your system's file manager into the asset upload area or click to browse for your asset.
In the Asset Name field, provide a file name. This field defaults to the name of the uploaded file.
PLEASE NOTE: Keep the file name as short as possible. Too long of a file name may result in your file not working on the web. Do not use any special characters (!, @, #, $, etc.) and try not to use spaces, but instead hyphens (-) or underscores(_) to provide separation between the words used.
Click Create Asset. The asset now displays in the Assets Tree.