After logging into the CMS, you'll want to navigate to your page(s) so that you can edit your content.
1. Click on the Site button in the Main Navigation, located in the Application Navigation Bar.
2. This will bring the site's Content Store into view.
3. Click on the Site Tree Navigation button to bring the Site Tree into view.
4. Once the Site Tree is in view, you will then be able to navigate/expand in the site tree (as indicated by the red arrow) to get to your unit's page(s) to begin managing your content.
5. Once you've selected your page, the Edit mode comes into view. The most popular view to edit in is the 'Form View'. To switch to this view (if it isn't set already), click on the dropdown menu that says Index View and select Form View.
6. Once selected, this will show the traditional Form View with the fields for each area.
NOTE: If you wish to remove the Index View tree completely, click on the Full button to remove the side-by-side Index and Form view completely (this will show the Form view only).
⭐ View more on advancing your pages in workflow to get your edits live on the website.