Images taken with the camera held sideways or upside down often need to be rotated or flipped before display. HTML won't rotate or flip the image for you, so you'll have to do that before displaying the image.
To change an image's orientation:
- Navigate to Assets.
- Select an image in the Assets Tree.
- Click the Edit tab in Workspace.
- Click the appropriate orientation button in the toolbar:
- To turn the image 90° to the left, click the Rotate Counter-Clockwise button.
- To turn the image 90° to the right, click the Rotate Clockwise button.
- To reverse an image vertically, click the Flip Vertical button.
- To reverse an image horizontally, click the Flip Horizontal button.
- When you are satisfied with the new orientation, do one of the following:
- To save your changes to the current file, click the Save Changes button.
- To save your changes with a new file name, click the Save As button and complete the Save As dialog box.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: If the image being edited is already live on the web, you must re-publish in order for the edits to appear. CLICK HERE for help with publishing assets.