In mid to late July 2020, we communicated with our authorized web content management system authors and publishers about preparing their site content for migration. This should have included an internal review by the respective units to ensure that all content is accurate and up to date.
Things being considered during this process includes (but is not limited to):
- Does this site/page advance the strategic goals & core values of Morgan State University?
- Does this site/page deliver content to effectively communicate and recruit our current & prospective students & faculty?
- Is this site/page part of the core of the Morgan State University presence?
- Does this site/page receive a significant amount of traffic?
- Does this site/page contain information/content that adheres to our goal in providing the best possible user experience across device platforms and to our visitors with disabilities?
Below is a tentative plan for migration of website content. You will be contacted by a member of our web team at the appropriate time for your department / office. Timeframes may shift depending upon availability.